Copy of Job Openings - Store Manager
View open positions at Full Kit Gear in Provincetown or Chicago.
We have an opening for a bright, talented and hardworking, marketing, sales and operations focused Retail Manager for our Flagship Andersonville Chicago location. As a small business, everyone must enthusiastically roll up their sleeves and pitch in to help wherever needed. We are here to have fun and get the job done.
Store Manager’s Duties Include:
- Grow the sales of the store, and train staff in best-in-class selling techniques
- Assure an excellent customer experience
- Be responsible for operation of the systems and IT database for our POS system and web store
- Supervise local web store and mail order fulfillment to assure best practices in web order fulfillment at the store level
- Be responsible for inventory management, inventory counts, and loss prevention efforts
- Supervision of visual merchandising
- Overall management of the store, including scheduling and staffing, management of building issues, and all back-end for the retail store
- Identify potential candidates for sales positions and recruit for open shop positions.
- Assist with the social media of the business
- Achieve goals through analyzing trends, reporting to senior management and consistent follow-through on business building initiatives
- Co-ordinate, plan and execute public and in-store events and network within the community as part of our brand building efforts. This includes booth management at events like International Mister Leather and Mister International Rubber.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years at least assistant management experience in a fashion environment.
- 5+ years in retail.
Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays is a must.
This is a full-time salaried exempt position. Compensation based on experience
If this sounds like a good job for you and you have the needed skill sets, please send a resume with cover letter and references to:
NO PROVINCETOWN OPENINGS AT THIS TIME